The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring timely delivery of goods to predetermined customers on specific routes, reviewing orders prior to delivery, loading and unloading trucks and providing exceptional customer service to our client base.
3+ year experience of delivery driving, computer skills for pre-trip planning, basic knowledge of the Southern California Freeway system and a Class C California Driver’s License. You will be driving a 24’, 12 pallet box-truck.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for loading and offloading of all customer deliveries.
- Responsible for various duties in the Warehouse and Shipping departments when not on deliveries.
- Familiarize with backroad routes in case of bad primary route road conditions.
- Maintain a positive and friendly relationship with the customer at drop off points and pickups.
- Run a pre-check inspection of your Delivery Truck prior to leaving for deliveries.
- Strive to be safe on the road, maintain a legal safety distance between vehicles.
- Follow all safety guidelines established by the Company.
- Special assignments as required.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- Excellent Teamwork and culture
- Great Benefits and competitive wages
- Paid Holidays & PTO